WCAG 2.1 was adopted in 2018 as a sub-version of the WCAG 2 standard. It adds new success criteria, including for mobile devices.
- Level A: Basic requirement for users with disabilities to be able to access and use web content.
- Level AA: Indicates overall accessibility and removal of significant barriers to accessing content.
- Level AAA: Provides improvements and enhancements to web accessibility for users with disabilities.
The terms used in the conformance level information are defined as follows:
- Supported: The functionality of the product meets the criterion.
- Not supported: The majority of product functionality does not meet the criterion.
- Not applicable: The criterion is not relevant to the product.
2.2 Enough Time
2.3 Seizures and Physical Reactions
2.5 Input Modalities
Last modified 1yr ago