You must be administrator of the web server. Using a local administrator account is recommended. You must know:
- The physical path on the web server where the WorkflowGen web application will be installed
- The physical path on the web server where WorkflowGen Windows services will be installed
- The URL of the web server where WorkflowGen will be installed
- MS SQL Server database:
✏️ Note: The SQL Server Management Studio tool will be required if you are creating the database using the SQL creation scripts (
- The name of the MS SQL Server
- The credentials of the SA account
- The file path of the SQL Server database files on the SQL server machine
*.sql) in the manual installation procedure.
- The default sender email address for notifications
- The authentication method you want to use for WorkflowGen web applications.