Comment on page
You must be administrator of the web server. You must know:
- The physical path on the web server where WorkflowGen web application is installed.
- The physical path on the web server where WorkflowGen Windows Services are installed.
- The URL of the web server where WorkflowGen is installed.
- MS SQL Server database:
- The name of the MS SQL server.
- The credentials of the SA account.
- The file path of the SQL server database files on the SQL server machine.
You will need to perform the following actions:
- Update the web application files.
- Update the Windows services files.
- Update the web configuration file.
- Update the Directory Synchronization and Engine Service files and move the XMLTODATABASE transaction file.
- Update the database structure and contents.
If you are upgrading from WorkflowGen version 5, you must request a new license (trial, unlimited, or per user) and a new serial number for each of your WorkflowGen servers.
- The new license file must be copied to the
- Define the new serial number in the
<add key="ApplicationSerialNumber" value="WFG-ENT-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX" />).
Be sure to back up your previous license file and serial number.