Azure SendGrid SMTP Configuration
This section provides instructions on how to configure an Azure SendGrid SMTP with WorkflowGen.
- The server name (e.g.
- The username (e.g.
- The generated password
587set for TLS connections and explicit SSL connections.
To set up the connection between WorkflowGen and Azure SendGrid SMTP:
- 1.Go to the General tab in the Configuration Panel.
- 2.In the SMTP section:
- Choose Server as the delivery method.
- In the Host name field, enter your server name.
- In the Port field, enter port
- Check Use SSL/TLS.
- In the Username field, add your username.
- In the Password field, add your password.
- 3.Click Test next to the Host name field.
- 4.In the Recipient mail field that will then appear under Sender mail, add an email address for testing, then click Send.
WorkflowGen only supports TLS connections and explicit SSL connections.